Thermomix Chocolate Baguette
This Thermomix Chocolate baguette is a special treat that is definitely going to be an attraction at your breakfast table. The recipe is so easy to prepare and tastes gorgeous. If you are on the lookout for a very special bread, this Thermomix chocolate baguette might be the ideal recipe for you. It tastes like baguette, it looks like chocolate and it makes a fantastic snack for breakfast with jam or Nutella. The bread is so simple and easily prepared in minutes. The taste of chocolate is very subtle and because no sugar is added, it is not too sweet. There are so many flavour combinations that you can try with this bread, it is endless. Imagine chocolate and goats cheese. I reckon that is something decadent. What unique bread ingredients have you used before? Leave me a comment.
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp dry active yeast
- 330 g water
- 500 g strong white bread flour
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 30 g caster sugar
- Place the chocolate in the mixing bowl and blitz 3 Sec. / Speed 7. Fill into a separate bowl until later.
- If you don't have a Thermomix, place the chocolate in a food processor and pulse until you have coarsely ground chocolate. Fill into a separate bowl until later.
- Place the water and yeast in the mixing bowl and warm 2 Min. / 37C / Speed 2.
- If you don't have a Thermomix, place the water and yeast in a saucepan until barely warm. Fill into a large bowl.
- Add the plain flour, cocoa powder, salt, caster sugar and chocolate pieces and knead 2 Min. / Kneading function. Leave to rise until doubled in size.
- If you don't have a Thermomix, add the plain flour, cocoa powder, salt, caster sugar and chocolate pieces to the warm water mixture. Knead until you have a slightly stiff but smooth dough. cover and leave to rise until doubled in size.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and divide in two equal portions. Roll each portion into a log that is about 30cm long. Place either on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper or a baguette tray. Cover with a tea towel and leave to rise for another 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200C. Once hot, add 3-4 ice cubes to the oven and score the baguettes 3 times. Bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool on a wire rack entirely. Enjoy!
rate and comment
- more delicious recipes
take them for a spin