Easter Egg Fudge
Fudge is one of my guilty pleasures. It is so tasty and dangerously easy to prepare. What a wonderful Thermomix recipe to have around at Easter time because I just add some Cadburys mini eggs and decorate them on top of my freshly made fudge to create something so cute that you can gift for Easter or just have on the table ready for people to indulge and be very happy. I prepare the fudge ahead of time and refrigerate. If you have problems releasing the fudge from the tin, simply add some hot water to the sink, over the sink hole and sit the tin in the hot water for 5 minutes. It will help release the fudge more easily.
- 200 g white chocolate in small chunks
- 395 g (1 can) condensed milk
- 125 g unsalted butter in small chunks
- 160 g brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 125 g golden syrup
- 200 g Cadburys mini eggs
- Place the white chocolate in the mixing bowl. Blitz 5 Sec. / Speed 9. Pour into a separate bowl until later.
- Add the condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and golden syrup to the mixing bowl. Cook 20 Min. / Varoma / Speed 3 / no measuring cup.
- Meanwhile, line a 15–20cm square tin with cling film.
- Add the chopped white chocolate to the mixing bowl and mix 20 Sec. / Speed 4.
- Pour into the prepared tin, decorate with the mini eggs and leave to set for at least 4 hours. Alternatively, you can refrigerate for 2 hours instead.
- Once set, remove from the tin and place on a chopping board. If the fudge does not come out easily, leave it to come to room temperature for a few minutes first. Chop up into bite-sized chunks. You can keep the fudge in a jar for up to 1 month.
rate and comment
- more delicious recipes
take them for a spin