Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
Ok, let’s face it, I am absolutely madly in love with chocolate chip cookies. And I am not kidding when I tell you that once I made these I could not stop eating them. They were gone before I could even photograph them. So I made another batch. These are the ultimate chocolate chip cookies and one of the easiest Thermomix recipes you could ever make. You can prepare therein advance and keep them in a cookie jar, good luck with that. They didn’t even make it on my photo so I doubt they will make it inside your cookie jar before some Cookie Monster in the house could demolish them.
- 150 g unsalted butter in small chunks
- 130 g light soft brown sugar
- 80 g caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 300 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C / 150C Fan / Gas Mark 3.
- Place the butter in the mixing bowl. Melt 1 Min. / 60C / Speed 2. Add the sugar, vanilla bean paste, egg, egg yolk, plain flour and bicarbonate of soda. Mix 20 Sec. / Speed 6. Add the chocolate chips and use a spatula to incorporate by hand to avoid them getting crushed.
- Prepare a large baking tray with greaseproof paper and place tablespoons worth of the mixture formed into a ball onto the tray. Make sure you space the dollops apart very well because otherwise they might all start touching.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes until golden brown. They will still ne soft but once you remove them from the oven, they will firm up quickly.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool slightly before removing them from the tray. Eat straight away or store in a cookie jar for up to 1 month.
rate and comment
- more delicious recipes
take them for a spin